Mueller's report will not be delivered next week, says senior DoJ official

Or maybe a monster distraction?

How about air strikes on Iran or North Korea?

Either of which would spiral out of control very quickly.

[Monty Burns]Excellent[/Monty]

I hope he’s also concurrently executive producing a Frontline special, writing an espionage thriller and directing an animated whiteboard explainer as triple failsafes.

*buys stock in red yarn and pushpins*

1 Like

My guess is that there are several office pools, and the rumormongers are people trying to win. :moneybag:

1 Like
5 Likes

I’m behind this prediction slightly less than a 100%.

“Sounds like Moore has been taken in by the Russians, too!”

2 Likes

She’s not wrong, though. Here in GA Stacy Abrams actually DID the hard work of working to bring in new voters and it had a measurable impact on who voted. Lots of new voters, especially from groups who historically have not voted came out. She got a larger block of votes than any democrat running for governor has gotten in years (probably since Carter).

4 Likes

The work of the revolutionary party is to enhance the contradictions until revolution becomes the only solution: (and thus the inevitable solution)

Don’t worry, it will be released the day after Trump announces he won’t run for a 2nd term.

2 Likes

The corporate media skews towards stories, not so much actual reporting as you and I might understand the term.
So they love reporting stories about Mueller by relying on anonymous sources from the White House and DOJ and, well, none from the Special Prosecutor. Which is, essentially, unsourced stories pushing BS or maybe just wishful thinking.
For anyone paying any attention to what Mueller’s actually doing, last week’s report about, well, a forthcoming report, made no sense whatsoever.
Too, much, if not all, of what would be in a report is already out there in the court filings.
And the punchline: Mueller is the least of Crooked Donnie’s problems: There’s the SDNY, state Attorney Generals and the blue House of Reps.
Meanwhile, I’m just hoping nothing prevents Trump from running for reelection.

Now why would actually believe a report is imminent when all the sources are the White House and/or DOJ and anonymous for the most part and none from Mueller’s office?
Just a reminder: Media reportage except for a brief anomalous period was all about spreading BS.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.