Mueller's report will not be delivered next week, says senior DoJ official

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/02/22/muellers-report-will-not-be.html

5 Likes

thanks for the blue orbs mueller! :angry:

4 Likes

Seems like this rumor pops up every couple of weeks. I guess it will eventually be right. I just hope the investigation isn’t getting killed by scope creep. Trying to roll up every criminal associate of Donald Trump is a lifetime job.

9 Likes

Is this the negotiation phase?

4 Likes

lucy_football.gif

6 Likes

this is what I mean when I say “Until there are handcuffs being put on Nostradumbass…can we just NOT.” because I am getting sick of having to remain hopeful and being let down.

10 Likes

Some of us are still waiting for Fitzmas to arrive!

3 Likes

The summary for a recent “The Magicians” episode sums it up perfectly. Paraphrasing to put it into future tense:

Various things (will) happen, in a particular order.

I stand behind this prediction 100%.

7 Likes

From what I read Mueller is doing a good job of offloading stuff to SDNY. (One presumes for reasons more than scope creep)

6 Likes

How long did the Starr investigation take? About 4 years? And it detected one blowjob?

12 Likes

There are probably some more amended complaints being amended to the amended complaints.

2 Likes

Hey, don’t forget the cigar! I know I never will… yech.

5 Likes

If the report is released, it would be at an extremely odd hour of the day to keep Rump from trying to derail it’s release.

2 Likes

Like any time before 11AM? :joy:

4 Likes

More like 4 in the morning which is about a half hour after he takes a really late night dump n tweet. I don’t think he wakes up before 9 in the morning anyways

3 Likes

Personally I was hoping for Don Jr to be indicted before the roof came down on trump, so there is still hope.

4 Likes

I think we can count on advance warning being given coming up to its release.

So the real sign would be a spike in anti-Mueller tweets and a bunch of spin on stuff he is worried is in the report.

“It is not a crime to personally fellate Julian Assange while Vlad Putin watches over Skype in exchange for hacked Clinton emails! NO COLLUSION!”

4 Likes

I just don’t think Mueller has anything good enough to remove Trump from office.

Guess he needs a lil more time to mueller it over

This is why I come here.

2 Likes

But… but… Glen Greenwald’s victory lap!