'Multiple Fatalities' in Florida Mass Shooting: Suspect in Custody, 20+ Injured at Parkland's Stoneman Douglas High School

All it takes is one Celebrity.

1 Like

The more I think about your post the most I despise it.
People use humour to help themself in a desperate situation, they try to cope with this shit by their own means and it is not up to you to dismiss them.

6 Likes

Who won the pool?

2 Likes

Gun laws have not significantly changed since Trump took office. Neither has gun prevalence.

Massacres were already a horrifically common thing, but they were not what they are now. You are now having a school shooting twice a week, non-school shootings regularly mixed in with that, constant murders by police and continuing global war.

The guns are not the root of the problem. The problem is fascism.

9 Likes

More proof that we need more guns in the good ole U S of 'murica.

1 Like

Thank God there’s a solution. Don’t remove any guns or restrict access to any. Just ignore fire alarms.

2 Likes
26 Likes

The shooter was taken alive; so I’m assuming “white”.

9 Likes

But, but-- Mike Pence is going to squint up his eyes really tight (even moreso than usual) and be really sincere and give his hopes and prayers to the families of the dead and maimed. (That’s much better than effective legislation in my book, any day.)

To your point, people should be say: No, I dont want to talk about gun control regarding Florida. It is way, way too early for that. I want to talk about gun control regarding the Las Vegas shooting. Or Newtown. Or…

3 Likes

He’s almost there. The breakdown of political financing exemplified by Citizen’s United = merger of corporate and political power = fascism = slaughter.

4 Likes

No, Finland is an oompah band.

We’re more like DIN-Land, in a neat ringbinder.

4 Likes

Already heard it at 10 PM on the right wing radio.

1 Like

But do we have to make it so damn easy to obtain guns meant for war?

2 Likes

Call your senators and representative. Call your governor and state representatives. Call your mayor and local representatives. Direct them to ban the AR-15.

Quick! Scramble the mental illness squad! We can’t have people thinking that maybe toxic masculinity is the problem here! /s

20 Likes

There are millions already out there. What do you do about them?

If that talk about mental illness translated into any action to help people with mental illnesses, I’d have to admit it was good cover.

12 Likes

This twitter thread is soooooo good on that point.

13 Likes

There are lots of things you could do about them.

Edit: Cue the salami slicing and American exceptionalism in 3 … 2 …

8 Likes

https://twitter.com/chaddiedabaddie/status/963906423880118273

17 Likes