Musk declares his tiff with Apple over, after Tim Cook gives him a campus tour

Originally published at: Musk declares his tiff with Apple over, after Tim Cook gives him a campus tour | Boing Boing

7 Likes

25 Likes

Musk says spat with Apple over App Store ejection threat for Twitter was ‘misunderstanding’

6 Likes

So the whole spat was over him not getting a private tour of Apple Park by Tim Apple?

18 Likes

Two billionaires sip tea by a koi pond and all is well. :man_shrugging:

11 Likes

Musk is probably looking to buy Apple next.

3 Likes

Just a little bit of history repeating?

ezgif.com-gif-maker

11 Likes

It’s amazing what wonders you can accomplish by singing “Hush, little baby, don’t you cry” to a child as you gently rock them and stroke their hair…

17 Likes

Well duh, he obviously made it up. I notice the actual important part, the advertising, is not mentioned in this Elon W.

5 Likes

“Who’s a special boy? Who’s a special boy who just learned we have a lot more cash and power than you do?”

17 Likes

Isn’t this what the last guy did? Make up a problem that doesn’t exist, do nothing, and then claim they fixed the problem that never existed and the the fan base says “look, he’s a genius”.

23 Likes

If true then that doesn’t speak well of Tim Cook.

20 Likes

Show me the math on a paper billionaire tech bro buying 51% of a 2.3 TRILLION dollar company. We’ll wait.

13 Likes

Someone at Apple should certainly be thinking of where the warning lines are, for when they have to at least start thinking about it.

“Okay, a mass shooter uploaded his video to Twitter, and Musk doesn’t want to take it down because … free speech. Now?”

14 Likes

I assume you’re joking about his delusions of grandeur.

15 Likes

When money talks to money and gives money a tour of more money, suddenly money doesn’t hate money as much.

giphy

10 Likes

Why doesn’t Twitter just become one of those “Apps from 3rd party sites” that we get warned about all the time? Cuts out the 30% skim. If people want the Twitter app, they’ll find it.

2 Likes

I had a tiny grain of hope that Apple really would pull Twitter soon. That’s what you get for giving the slightest credence to anything Elon Musk says.

7 Likes

Maybe they just gave him a horse.

5 Likes

I don´t think Elongated Muskrat can get out of trouble with the EU that easy…

6 Likes