Mutant giant spider dog

[Permalink]

3 Likes

All I can think of is that someone is going to pull out a gun and shoot that dog.

1 Like

4 Likes

I am just so very, very happy right now.

6 Likes

yeah, had the same reaction. funny prank until someone hurts the dog.

1 Like

I think you mean Police-Chief-with-a-shovel, nu?

1 Like

I liked Gus’ minimalist “spider” costume:

4 Likes

As far as I can tell this particular prankster is based out of Poland so the dog’s odds of getting shot by a random passerby are substantially less than they would be in, say, Texas.

3 Likes

My God how wonderful. Is that creature real, or the result of some kind of special-effects wizardry? I suppose we’ll never know for sure.

That was shot in a country with rational gun control laws. They have the lowest handgun ownership level in the EU, at 1%. If you want to own a gun, you have to have an actual, provable reason for it. You also have to take a psychological evaluation, which has to be repeated every 5 years. They have 1 handgun death for every 400,000 people. The US has 1 handgun death for every 10,000 people.

I’m not too worried about the dog.

6 Likes

I laughed so hard tears came to my eyes.

This is the best doggie video since “Dogs Play Bluegrass”

1 Like

The WHATTHESTOMPSTOMPFUCKSTOMP control laws, on the other hand, have their limitations.

Spider-dog, spider-dog
far more scary than spider-frog

well, wait… that might actually be pretty scary too, depending on the size. What else rhymes with “dog”?

2 Likes

Spider-dog, spider-dog
It runs by, and you stand agog.

2 Likes

Anyone close enough to stomp the dog would probably be close enough to realize it was a dog.

Spider-dog, spider-dog
Just as scary as the Magog
Lays an egg in your skin
When it hatches it’ll eat your kin

4 Likes

What do the numbers look like for hunting-type hardware?

Handguns are homicide on a stick; but a roving spidog seems likely to bring out every functional piece of hunting equipment available.

You are lucky that I lack the editing skills to double the legs of the Nope, Nope, Nope badger GIF…

1 Like

My favorite is the guy that runs into the web.

1 Like

I would hope that in the time it takes to go home to get a rifle, the part of one’s brain not controlled by fear and paranoia might kick in.