My new writing setup

My home office is sadly not entirely photogenic at the moment, but I also rely on a pair of KLH speakers as studio monitors. Model 24, Series II in my case. The combined age of those speakers and the amp pushing them is over eighty years, and they do certainly make a joyous noise unto the room.

2 Likes

The adafruit stuff looks a bit too brainy for me, but I was thinking of getting the ready-to-roll one from Handheld Scientific and just taking it out its case, maybe desoldering the PS2 part to make it thinner.

http://handheldsci.com/kb

2 Likes

Online text forums suggesting literacy help? Er…

What kind of dongle are you using?

1 Like

Why Bluetooth?

1 Like

Apple. 30 pin (old iOS style) to USB. Sold originally as part of the “camera connection kit” as it also came with a 2nd widget that allowed you to plug a SD card in a slurp off the photos.
Useful to have around, if (like me) you tend to have/keep older gear.

1 Like

I hate cables. I mean, I hate Bluetooth too, but hacking one of those logitech dongles sounds like even less fun than building my own :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The bar is to the left - in the safe.

Bar in a safe? That’s crazy talk!

I like bluetooth for other people because it gives us a vector to listen in to their communication with their devices.

1 Like

Fucking shush!!

#Bluetooth is fine, secure, and a wonderful way to live a wire free life.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.