MyKee titanium multi-tool key: change the way you do things everyday with this 18-in-1 multipurpose tool

###19. Lottery ticket scratching
###20. ear scratching
###21. Toe scratching
###22. Window scratching
###23. Keying cars
###24. poking holes in things
###25. scratching things
###26. scratching things then poking holes in them
###27. brandishing a piece of metal
###28. holding a feather in place
###29. prying open a can tab
###30. Scratching a can
###31. Poking a hole in a can
###32. Scratching a can then poking a hole in it then popping up the tab

&etc. That’s how their original list looks to me.

2 Likes

That looks like it has Labrador in it!

1 Like

I also open packages, cut tape, pry apart stubborn components (well, I tend not to misuse knives for that one) and do many other cutty things with knives. But not when I’m out and about. I do all these things at home where I have an ample selection of knives and other tools from which to choose. But when I’m walking around, riding my bike, at concerts and events, shopping, walking the dog(s), jogging, visiting friends, driving etc etc I virtually never have to do these things. Stuff I encounter seems to mostly already be the right size and therefore not require cutting. That’s why I don’t feel the need to carry a knife. It seems that many others do feel the need to carry knives, but I just don’t. Perhaps if I did carry a knife I’d notice all this cut-worthy stuff.

You spelled rench rongly.

Me too, I use knives often, but overwhelmingly, when uses come up, I am in places that have available knives (my kitchen, restaurants, lunchroom at work, my workshop etc…). This dramatically reduces (to zero) the need for me to carry one on my person.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.