N.C. governor candidate and "Black Nazi" Mark Robinson treated for burns after touching truck exhaust pipe

Originally published at: N.C. governor candidate and "Black Nazi" Mark Robinson treated for burns after touching truck exhaust pipe - Boing Boing

9 Likes

Dumb enough to gleefully post “I’m a Black Nazi!’
Dumb enough to suck a hot tail pipe…. What’s that? He ‘touched’ a hot exhaust.
Hopefully the bandage will keep him from shouting out some new awfulness.
Or at least muffle (see what I did there?) him long enough to badly lose and help make NC blue! What a mutha trucka.

8 Likes

Nice try, Mark…

We’re not going to forget you said all that horrendous stuff just because you also did something else disqualifyingly idiotic.

13 Likes

If nothing else, he handed his opponent a good campaign slogan:

“Josh Stein, '24: Smart enough not to burn himself on a hot tailpipe.”

16 Likes

He was just trying to recreate a bit done by Alfalfa of The Little Rascals which was itself stolen from a very young Moe Sizlack.

9kBMih

10 Likes

5 Likes

His first assignment as a Black Nazi terrorist was to blow up a bus, but he misunderstood.

13 Likes

Reminds me of the 70’s school yard joke about the IRA bloke who burnt his lips trying to blow up a princess…

6 Likes

Lightweight.

2 Likes

Even Barney Fife isn’t that stupid.

6 Likes

I’m sure that’s not the ONLY hot pipe he’s touched.

2 Likes

Something tells me that he’s never stood over the fries at
McDonald’s or anywhere else.

4 Likes

People need to start asking him for autographs at campaign events. At least as long as the bandages are on.

5 Likes

How many times do you spose he touched a hot stove burner as a kid?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.