Naked haunted house run-through

[Permalink]

I guess if it’s a particularly effective haunted house, this would save the customers a bit on their laundry bill…

Possibly, but there’s also this disclaimer:

“Please note there is an additional cleaning charge if we scare the p*ss out of you!”"

That additional charge would probably at least equal a cleaning bill, although it would be worth it to not have to wear wet clothes home.

I might be scared stiff.

I hope the Netherworld haunted house in Atlanta gets one of these.
They could call it NetherRegions!

I’d pay to see her.

It is interesting and possibly metaphysical that the site reports “… experience the Unknown Haunted House, and then exist into a semi-private fenced courtyard…”. How frightened would they be if they failed to ‘exist’ in the courtyard when it was all over?

Just thought of something. Women give YOU money to take off all of their clothes.
You ought to be running the country.

To self-diagnose and treat through desensitization the fear of others surreptitiously taking photos of you freaking out naked and posting them online.

I am a haunted attraction reviewer. I actually reviewed this haunted attraction here: http://www.onezumiverse.com/2011/12/shocktoberfest-in-sinking-spring-pa/

It’s actually a pretty good one. The naked thing is, in my opinion, just a gimmick.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.