Nazi Sebastian Gorka is back, Trump appoints him to national security advisory board for 4 years

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/14/nazi-sebastian-gorka-is-back.html

President Trump announces intent to appoint Sebastian Gorka to National Security Education Board

7 Likes

With the revolving door of National Security posts being filled by nazis, propagandists, opportunists, and general pieces of shit on legs, the US will have State secrets in the wild for many, many, years to come.

I guess it’s to guard against the bugs in the Oval Office running out of batteries.

Maybe the Shadow Government is real and has just fed everyone a diet of false intel this whole time, but that’s probably too much to hope for in the teen dystopian novel reality has been writing for us.

6 Likes

A country is a terrible thing to waste.

17 Likes

One more time…

kidding-me

26 Likes

Gorka is just a distraction from the fact that he’s filling these appointments with a clone army in preparation for the January siege:

6 Likes

They may not have had official titles, but fascist scumbags like Gorka and Bannon never truly left the regime.

10 Likes

If Trump is re-elected I doubt any of us will last that long anyway.

3 Likes

Can someone post link to proof Gorka is an actual card carrying nazi?

I believe it’s probably true- but being able to shove that proof in the face of someone supporting Trump and telling them he’s literally appointing nazis to national security council might shut a few people up real fast

3 Likes

There’s this

15 Likes

I mean Trump promised he would win bigly, and it might be the first promise he’s kept.

Welp, time to shave off my goatee again.

1 Like

Also this:

15 Likes

The others are not much better. I’m not familiar with the fourth name, but the first chap is a lawyer who represents people who have been denied security clearances and runs a pro-trump blog including an article that talks about eh “deep state” weaponing security clearances. The third name is a man is a former Nixon administration official that has written two books about Watergate was actually a scam to bring down a president

3 Likes

Bigly Bigley.
True story: when I typed Bigly it autocorrected to Bigot.

10 Likes

That 4-year term is, according to the Trump Administration and its arguments in Federal courts, subject to Presidential approval. Whatever Congress might have intended when it was set up (and of course IOKIYAR) Gorka’s appointment is likely to end in January [1] along with the other radicals installed by Trumpolini.

[1] We can all devoutly hope.

8 Likes

Get out the vote.

3 Likes

Gorka’s a fascist piece of shit. But I’m not bothered by this… the National Security Education Board doesn’t appear to be much more than a hyped up study abroad program.

@oldstevo @Elmer Thanks guys, very helpful

4 Likes

Nazis, always with the Nazis. I think Donny believes he’s their annointed leader since he has blonde hair and that beautifully tanned naturally sunkissed orange glow to his skin.

Someone should blast Springtime For Hitler at his next Rose Garden rally speech. I doubt he’d even notice the irony.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.