Nazi Trump fans threaten Jewish journalist

Oops, sorry!

:laugh_track_for_oompa_loimpa_joke:

:wink:

2 Likes

Well, it was more of an Orange County / Trump’s complexion joke, with added Oompaloompas.

2 Likes

United Domestic Garment Workers of America, Orange Local 3930 and esp. their Events and Organizing Committee for Immigration Reform and DACA Relief.

:smiley_cat:

1 Like

shock and awe
oh, sarcasm font isn’t a thing yet.
well, i hope it goes without saying.

2 Likes

just because it’s almost kind of relevant (all this talk of oompa loompas and such): http://ourenvironment.berkeley.edu/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/UCB_McNair_Journal_2012_wc.pdf

1 Like

He is basically saying “your racist money is perfectly good at my previously rather unpopular resorts and properties”.

4 Likes

Maybe the GOP finally breaks the rest of the way into pieces and Drumpf gets out of politics so everybody wins! :smile:

3 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

insert futurama slurm factory reference here
it had to be done.
really interesting read, right?

2 Likes

“We’re not elves. We’re Neptunians. Santa doesn’t feed us!”

I know, wrong episode.

Also:" It’s so cold, my processor is running at peak efficiency!"

6 Likes

This is how fascism comes to America

Today, less than 5 percent of eligible voters have voted for Trump. But if he wins the election, his legions will comprise a majority of the nation. Imagine the power he would wield then. In addition to all that comes from being the leader of a mass following, he would also have the immense powers of the American presidency at his command: the Justice Department, the FBI, the intelligence services, the military.

Who would dare to oppose him then? Certainly not a Republican Party that laid down before him even when he was comparatively weak. And is a man like Trump, with infinitely greater power in his hands, likely to become more humble, more judicious, more generous, less vengeful than he is today, than he has been his whole life?

10 Likes

Is Trump’s past catching up with him?

The recording – combined with the Times’ exhaustive accounting of Trump’s allegedly piggish behavior – would have ruined most candidates, revealing as it does a powerful man behaving like a mean adolescent. You could imagine someone else offering abject apologies and, perhaps, abandoning their quest to be president.

Yet Trump, who doesn’t apologize and never backs down, will do neither. Why? Because he is a singular creature who inhabits a world of his own making.

Trump has used his connections, trickery, and mythmaking to get what he wants ever since he claimed, in the 1970s, to control a huge fortune that actually belonged to his father.

When he tore down the old Bonwit Teller department store to build Trump Tower, he reportedly used a fake persona to address media questions about some important artwork that he was supposed to preserve but actually destroyed. That time, the Washington Post reports, he posed as “John Barron” to deflect criticism.

The Post also says he used a code name, “the Baron,” to disguise messages he left for Maples during their affair. In the past, Trump’s tricks and his denials were, for the most part, amusing sideshows in the carnival that is daily life in New York City.

Over the years, he presented such a busy spectacle that he could escape accountability for one outrageous act by performing another. But today, as he seeks our trust in his pursuit of the highest office in the land, the past is catching up with him.

Trump is now in the position of being held to his record. And try as he may to pivot or dodge, there’s simply no escaping it.

8 Likes

Edit: this tends to be my reaction to watching the rise of Trump and all the implications and potential disasters he would bring as President.

8 Likes

Hands down the best argument for the use of nuclear weapons. From orbit.

3 Likes

Jewish NYT staffer targeted . . .

New York Times staffer tweets out op-ed critical of Trump, faces anti-Semitic avalanche

Last night, Jonathan Weisman tweeted out an opinion piece from The Post by Robert Kagan: “This is how fascism comes to America.”
. . . Hatred responded.

@jonathanweisman What ho, the vaunted ashkenazi intelligence, hahaha! It's a dog whistle, fool. Belling the cat for my fellow goyim.

— CyberTrump (@Rusted_Ovum) May 19, 2016

@jonathanweisman get used to it you fucking kike. You people will be made to pay for the violence and fraud you've committed against us.

— Andrew Auernheimer (@rabite) May 19, 2016

Shapiro Wednesday offered a further exploration at National Review under the headline, “Trump’s Anti-Semitic Supporters.” He writes: “I’ve experienced more pure, unadulterated anti-Semitism since coming out against Trump’s candidacy than at any other time in my political career.

Trump supporters have threatened me and other Jews who hold my viewpoint. They’ve blown up my e-mail inbox with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and two children to be thrown into a gas chamber.”

2 Likes

You assume the troll is actually telling the truth?

5 will get you 10 this is a case of ‘piggyback trolling…’

6 Likes

That makes a nice sticker I suppose, but the reality is that the Internet has given us a wonderful ability to network and massive influence over the political process. Take a look at the tone across the USA and Europe. That machine hasn’t killed fascists, it’s created them. Our sites now have millions of uniques and are exponentially growing. We’re winning. We’re winning so much we’re going to get sick of winning.

You can tweet me at “rabite” if you want, I’d be happy to reply with verification.

I was wrong. You aren’t joking.

You are the joke.

11 Likes

12 Likes