NBC broadcaster discovers dog left in a hot car

To those anticipating they may see dogs in hot cars in the not-too-distant future:

LifeHammer.

#notjustsaying

5 Likes

I was at an airshow a few hours ago, when the announcer stopped talking about the current display and said something along the lines of:

ā€œCould the owner of car [registration number] please return to your car quickly. You have left your dogs in the car. If you do not return soon we will brick your window and save your dogs.ā€

16 Likes

Dog Right in carā€¦people expect it to deal by itself.
Dog left in carā€¦obv. has to be removed from a floor panel because windows would otherwise have to be broken and cast into mount doom, damn the tire damage.
Comments of moderation on window stickerā€¦evidently mean the owner must be cast out of the EU.
Robot dog or comic Bill Hader headed baby doll in car, or Galahi 7 left in VR thingā€¦nope. Maybe some shade.

7 Likes

The high and mighty broadcaster seems more offended that he didnā€™t get respect for his almost apologetic comment.

I donā€™t see it that way at all. I thought his tone and message were perfect. But you seem like a defensive little person that always suspect people ā€œthink heā€™s betterā€™n me.ā€

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.