NBC fires Donald Trump over 'derogatory' remarks about Mexican people

Christ, what a Trump.

6 Likes

Trump rump dump chump.

2 Likes

Sure he does. That’s what that alien thing on top of his head’s been feeding on/controlling all this time.

2 Likes

Wait, did I miss the part where he voiced support for unreasonably huge subsidies to the Brain Slug Planet?

6 Likes

Did he just write that announcement in third person so he could ensure the word “Trump” appeared no fewer than seven times? There are freaking PokĂ©mon who don’t love the sounds of their own names that much.

17 Likes

Just so long as they keep the hair on staff. It wouldn’t be fair to fire it for what it’s asshole did.

Yeah - go ahead - sue Comcast- they’ll have your lawyers stuck in the customer service que for years.

3 Likes

I’ll just leave these here

5 Likes

13 Likes

self-important and only important to himself. i imagine him saying: ‘i am my own audience, and i love me’.

He’d get 11?! That’s far too many. That is definitely more electoral votes than the slightly infected blister on my left big toe would get, for instance. Science says that means it is too high by a couple orders of magnitude.

3 Likes

1 Like

If this guy is so rich, why can’t he afford to get someone to copyedit his press releases? Also, love the unrelated dig at a personality Trump doesn’t like.

Classy.

2 Likes

Really? No “You’re fired!” GIF? BoingBoing, I’m disappointed.

ETA: Does this mean I get on the “People Who Are Disappointed in BoingBoing” list?

6 Likes

He later ‘clarified’ and said he didn’t mean just Mexicans. ALL immigrants are drug dealers and rapists, not only Mexicans! Also, he has Mexican friends. Well okay then!

4 Likes

I found this from google+ so kinda have to wonder. What’s with giving Trump six eyes? He looks plenty inhuman as is.

So now that you’ve seen this

Trump is polling in second place in the Republican polls in NH, which will be the first primary.

1 Like

If the Donald doesn’t like illegal immigrants he should stop using any services they provide. No more food, no more restaurants, no more building, no more “American Made” clothing. No more going into buildings that use cleaning services, no more nannies for his grand-kids.

Hm, he will need to move to some other country to survive. Like . . . hm . . .

Anyone know of a first world country where the basic services are actually provided by natives?

5 Likes

Hey, who worries about alienating the Latino vote just because they’re trying to win a national office in a country where people of Latino/Hispanic heritage make up almost 18 percent of the population?

Or the gay vote?

Or the moderate vote?

Or the women’s vote?

Or the voters’ vote?

8 Likes

OK, but what are the Brain Slugs who control you gonna do for the working man?