Trump spokesman angry at fact

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/08/17/trump-spokesman-angry-at-fact.html

9 Likes

43 Likes

55 Likes

There can be no greater affront to the importance of your feelings than a fact.

(Also, didn’t David Byrne firmly establish that talking heads don’t like facts ages ago?)

15 Likes

I know it’s cliche but it’s never been more fitting.

26 Likes

The best part, aside from his inability to retort, was her actual question:

##What is the point of all this?!?

24 Likes

35 Likes

The light of intelligence did not gutter brightly in his eyes…

22 Likes

Please God let them just fuck this up and suffer a humiliating, crushing defeat. Please.

34 Likes

Whoa…does the word belligerent mean any thing here? That guy will never win a “warm and fuzzy” award.

10 Likes

But, That guy will win a "farm and wuzzy" award. Whatever that is…

7 Likes

From the brief clip, I’d expect it to be the “smarm and scuzzy”.

18 Likes

His words only communicate “Says who?” but his demeanor is communicating the unstated “Says who, you dumb broad?”

He behaves this way just to demonstrate his dominance over her.

24 Likes

Trump 2016: Think with your spleen.

21 Likes

Clinton 2016: Do not take truce with the unruly spleen of Trump-alt. Let his spleen destroy himself.

11 Likes

so does anyone else think the moment for ted cruz has passed or are there still folks who think the republicans will nominate a REAL conservative in 2020?

1 Like

At this point I think they’ve moved on to

It’s amazing this guy is a spokesman. The tRump campaign actually looked at the various people working for it and said “Yeah, this is the guy who, of all of us, is best able to talk to the press. He’s the guy we want representing tRump”

26 Likes

Did anyone else notice his nutcracker mouth seams? It opens and instead of producing a delicious ready-to-eat nut out blurts a simple phrase in a belligerent and not-so-delicious tone.

4 Likes

You mean someone who even his mother can’t stand?

2 Likes

And we know which organ it is.

15 Likes