NBC News: Access to Facebook user data given to Zuckerberg's "friends"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/04/18/nbc-news-zuckerberg-gave-pers.html

2 Likes

Given Facebook’s origins, no-one should be surprised that Zuckerberg was doing this.

10 Likes

Friends of Zuckerberg’s “Friends”: “How did you get all that data?”

“Friends” of Zuckerberg: “I don’t know why. He trusts me. Dumb fuck.”

Zuckerberg: “The dumb fucks are the users giving me all this shit, buddy.”

5 Likes

See? He told the truth. They weren’t selling it. They gave it away for free.

2 Likes

Given all the stupid shit he’s been caught doing, what are the odds the board will push him out by 4th of July?

Not very likely. He controls the voting shares of the company and probably chose board members who he knows will take his side no matter how awful he is.

5 Likes

I guess some people have to buy friends.

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s still a dating* app for Zuckerberg and his friends.

* dating, creepy stalking, same thing.

3 Likes

Mark Zuckerberg

The founder and “face” of Facebook indirectly holds around 11.92 million Class A Facebook shares through a series of funds, according to the company’s SEC filing on August 30, 2018. Zuckerberg also owns a whopping 392.71 million Class B shares per the company’s April 13, 2018, proxy statement. Control over nearly 78.9% of the Class B shares gives Zuckerberg 53.3% voting rights in the company.

4 Likes

It’s too bad that Zuckerberg will be paranoid about any sneaky tricks to reduce his share of the company.

3 Likes

I have given this some serious thought, and can only conclude that everbody must

4 Likes

Get rid of facebook and watch another billionaire replace it.

We need a bad seed to delete billionaires’ bank accounts.

5 Likes

3 Likes

No one could have seen this coming from hundreds of miles away :roll_eyes:.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.