Neo-Nazis Attack Boing Boing Publisher

It’s my understanding that it tastes like surviving!

11 Likes

Given their inability to parse the past-tense used for former employers, it’s apparent these are NOT grammar Nazis.

32 Likes

They appear to be hosted at http://knownsrv.com/ if you wanted to send their hoster some info too (though, I’m not seeing this pharmacy ad so I can’t tell if it’s hosted at the same place).

From RIPE
Responsible organisation: KnownSRV Ltd.
Abuse contact info: legal@knownsrv.com

13 Likes

Can the FBI just shut down the website or can Jason file charges? or can the FBI file charges of hate crimes etc. It would be good to know because I have a feeling Jason is not going to be last victim of this sort as we go down the 45 path.

The assumption here is that the FBI is on the side of what’s right. I have my doubts now.

8 Likes

I have known and loved a grammar Nazi, and a femmiNazi or two (or seventeen) in my time…

3 Likes

2 Likes

no. A scale implies it’s worth hating some.

3 Likes

Go away from the internet for a bit and this happens… jeebus keep safe and sane @jlw.

12 Likes

No. Because they actually threaten people.

I can’t point a gun at you and tell you to give me your wallet and phone, then just get away with it because “it’s just a prank bro.”

16 Likes
19 Likes

Fucking assholes. Fuck that, Nazis are an insult to assholes.

I’ve got your back, @jlw, as much as I can living on the other side of the country.

Those fucking fuckers. Fuck them. Fucking fuck.

(Also, how do I get this sweet sweet Soros caysh that’s been flying around?)

25 Likes

Hey, I like Whitefish, smoked, on rye or a bagel.

6 Likes

Moderate Nazi: Well, at least he has a white dog.

19 Likes

We were careful with these dicks once. That was enough.

8 Likes

#Fuck them.

Sorry. It wasnt out of my system. Still isn’t.

33 Likes

As long as 45 is cool with torturing people, then the neo-nazis, and white supremacists and white nationalists all need to go first.

14 Likes
15 Likes

I’m sure these morons think it does. They also probably think that the gold-fringed flags in the courtrooms they regularly find themselves in render the legal proceedings null and void.

Now watch them whinge about your violating their First Amendment rights – another legal area where fascists find themselves confused.

17 Likes

And that if you ask your dealer if they’re a cop, they’ll have to tell you.

17 Likes

What is the overlap between sovereign citizens and Neo-Nazis, I wonder? I’ve commented before that the Venn Diagram of the Alt-Right probably resembles a daisy flower, from how the various sub-groups of awful people meet, cross-train, cross-radicalize and merge.

18 Likes