Nest WiFi smoke and CO alarm

sorry, but this is incorrect. co is actually slightly lighter than air. you can do the math yourself with a periodic table and knowing the composition of air…or just look it up on google.

but since they are so VERY close, the key question now becomes where is the best place to place the co detector? for our house, we place the co detector wherever co could be generated or flow with moving air…meaning the kitchen (if you have a gas stove, oven) and near the furnace and where ever it could be pushing out into rooms.

1 Like

Good to know. I was told otherwise by the guy inspecting my house but I guess people confuse CO2 with CO

I wish I knew which celebrity you are!

Not really surprised this feature was extinguished.

Which bright spark came up with that idea? Consider the actions of a frightened person with a smoke alarm going off. You’d never imagine they’d run round with their hands waving in the air, would you?

Gotta be Taylor Swift. She’s the only person who could understand all that.

I bet it was worse than that. Like swirls of smoke deactivating the alarm. Or the shadow of a ceiling fan. Heh, flickering flames.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.