Netflix's Wednesday breaks records

Originally published at: Netflix's Wednesday breaks records | Boing Boing

3 Likes

That’s good for the show. My wife and I are only halfway through, but I’m assuming this could be an ongoing series. Nice to know it won’t see a premature cancellation.

Of course, I don’t care for their methodologies when it comes to looking at metrics. No release date is made the same, and a week featuring a holiday is quite fortunate for interesting new releases compared to weeks when there is less likelihood of time off for students and working people. But to be fair, at least people are continuing to discover and watch it beyond its initial release.

And it’s a fun show.

6 Likes

Mrs. Bashful and I just finished watching the entire season for the second time. It is very well done!

4 Likes

It is a completely different character. Easiest way to tell them apart is by paying close attention to their haircuts.

3 Likes

yay!

it did have to be said :smile_cat:

there’s a nice in-show reference to that… err it… as the characters are paging through a book of monsters, though i can’t find a screenshot anywhere

2 Likes

Wednesday Cancelled in

1 Like

“Iggy Itt” was pictured in the gallery where they found the book, but Fester didn’t call him “cousin” so it’s not 100% clear if it was the same Itt or an ancestor/relative.

1 Like

For some reason this discussion regarding different weeks reminds me of the off-brand Halloween costume.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.