Never talk to or accept an inflatable sausage from the police

No but really. What the hell is happening in this video?

29 Likes

mlp-fim-pinkie-pie-rimshot

18 Likes

All Cops Are Bratwurst.

13 Likes

I’m going to guess someone, maybe even this woman, threw the inflatable sausage at the cops. Cops probably weren’t going to decide this is ok to throw, but something else might not be. Easier for them to arrest to make an example and let the courts figure it out.

I’m generally on the protestors side. As long as there’s no damage or violence, it’s everyone’s right to protest as loudly and often as they want. Left or right. Cops shouldn’t even be around. But throwing stuff at people, cops or civilians, generally doesn’t bring out the best in people or make situations better.

4 Likes

I must ardently agree

What a giant load of baloney!

8 Likes

Those charges, I’m pretty sure they’re baloney

5 Likes

Uh huh. Even if all of that conjecture were true it’s still an inflatable toy. They literally make things that are made to hit other people safely and balls you throw at little kids without hurting them out of this very material. Literally the least dangerous thing to throw at somebody. But apparently that warrants an arrest and your decrying of the dangerous protestors. Because those cops in their high tech riot uniforms might be more vulnerable than little Timmy down at the beach.

13 Likes

A frank assessment…

10 Likes

I heard she blew up the White House, what was she thinking

9 Likes

The police clearly mustard with the intent of arresting protestors.

6 Likes

I’m going to guess that the cops mother packed it in his lunch.

We confabulate - you decide!

11 Likes

I donut think so.

6 Likes

Things have gotten so “second time as farce” that I just can’t even, anymore.

1 Like

Even if you haven’t done anything wrong, cops will still nduja for plumped-up charges.

3 Likes

That thread contains other videos of much worse violence from the cops.
All this while Trump does the exact opposite of what any leader worth of this title would do, that is, inciting violence from both sides.
Is he attempting to ignite a civil war?

8 Likes

I’m going to assume that’s a rhetorical question.

14 Likes

I’m just happy the cops didn’t figure out a way to work in some blutwurst.

1 Like

Actually it wasn’t, although it seems evident that everything he does points to that conclusion.
But what about the consequences? Is his reelection, or whatever else in his head (suggestions welcome!), worth the predictable huge number of deaths that it will produce? Also what about the aftermath? How could a country function when it’s divided roughly into two halves hating each other to the death?

So deflated, wurst of all i’ve let myself down.

3 Likes