Never talk to or accept an inflatable sausage from the police

You’re assuming other people are real to him.

16 Likes

sorry i’m late to the party, trying to ketchup.

11 Likes

Answer to the first question - no.
Answer to the second/third question - it won’t, at least not for long.
If the good citizens of the US don’t get their heads out of their asses enough to recognize that they’ve been sold a bill of bullshit goods by career politicians and the uber wealthy that own them lock, stock and barrel, vote and push their elected officials to enact real change that benefits the average family 'Murica is well on the way to becoming a totally failed state.

3 Likes

How to extract an undercover cop when it’s time for a shift change.

6 Likes

Yes, that barbie hit a snag.

3 Likes

These cops need to chili, dog.

5 Likes

2 Likes

The sausage was the hostage negotiator.

4 Likes

So as long as the protest is easy to ignore, you’re all for it. Great to know. I’ll be right behind you as we get fit for our camp uniforms. Right behind you…

12 Likes

“Police acting like wieners? Quick Robin, to the Brat-Mobile!”

11 Likes

The cruelty is the point.

7 Likes

sounds like a job for officer bubbles

Oh, I’m so glad you checked in with your rules for protesting police killing people.

It’s so helpful to know that when cops kill people, perhaps by shooting them many times in the back, I should be protesting loudly, but never violently. Especially when there’s cops who could kill me.

How ingenious.

/sarc in case you’re an idiot.

13 Likes

To trump? Absolutely. The only real person who matters to trump is trump.

Who cares? Certainly not a 73 year old sociopathic narcissist with dementia. That’s little people problems. Why would he believe it’s his fault anyway? He’s spent his entire life refusing to take responsibility for anything.

Again, why would that matter to trump? He doesn’t think he’s the president of america. He thinks he’s the king of the guys who voted for him.

12 Likes

What is she saying at the start? The effect is blurry? Be effective worry?

In any case, that was not an inflatable sausage - that was a bobby dazzler. Standard police issue.

1 Like

tent

1 Like

No, really. Someone stop making stupid puns and explain what the fuck is happening.

9 Likes

I’m with you @Amstrad What the Facebook happened there?

What it looks like is that the cops handed a person some inflatable object. The person accepted the object, which the police then took to mean:

• she was the owner of the object,
  • therefore she was the one who threw it at them,
  • therefore she is guilty of assault, or at least of not respecting their authority.
3 Likes

Huh, possible entrapment and false arrest. That protester and her lawyer could be a couple hundred thousand dollars richer at the taxpayers’ expense soon…

And of course officer Dolthead will get a slap on the wrist and an attaboy from the police union rep.