New badges?

I have told you a million times to stop exaggerating!

15 Likes

It is 24 hours in 72?

5 Likes

If the question is serious, I believe you must have visited at least 50 days out of the last 100 to retain regular status. Among a few other things.

2 Likes

I know, right? I have the opposite problem. I have too many “Humblebrag” badges! I can’t keep track of all the awards I keep winning, and I’ll have to buy a third summer home in which to store them!

5 Likes

Like a lack of flagging beyond a certain level.

4 Likes

eh, if anyone cares, the notification wording is still “Nice Post” but the new designation of 10 likes badge is “Nice Reply”:

3 Likes

Hmm @sam is it safe for me to rename that here?

like_badges = [
  {id: Badge::NicePost, name: "Nice Post", type: BadgeType::Bronze},
  {id: Badge::GoodPost, name: "Good Post", type: BadgeType::Silver},
  {id: Badge::GreatPost, name: "Great Post", type: BadgeType::Gold},
1 Like

What, no Stoned in Love? What’s with the anti AOR/arena rock bias?

2 Likes

Ooh, BB could sell organizing folders for your account - badge mini storage - for a discount in the Boing Boing Store…

I’m waiting for badges that are pure, distilled puffery, like “World’s Greatest Dad”. Maybe badges the forum posters can give to the management? I’d like to give a “World’s Greatest Online 'Zine Publisher” virtual mug to @jlw, then maybe “World’s Greatest EFF Boinger” to Cory…

1 Like

≠

2 Likes

This quote is enough to doom you forever.

3 Likes

Woah! I just earned the “Doomed Forever” badge :astonished:

18 Likes

I assume that he was just being inclusive of the irregulars…

6 Likes

I thought that he was campaigning for the Get Off of my Lawn badge.

3 Likes

I hadn’t heard that. I know some people who would grow a lawn just so they could yell at kids to get off of it… :smirk:

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t realize you thought I was cranky. That makes me kinda cranky.

–
@jlw
Only known recipient @Skeptic “Word’s Greatest Online 'Zine Publisher” imaginary mug

10 Likes

Now I know what kids feel like when they see their dad at the office drinking from the “World’s Greatest Dad” mug… :hushed:

4 Likes

A signature?

Don’t you have the Read Guidelines badge?

daneel - rebelling in small ways

14 Likes

Are you trying for a second “Momentarily Banned” badge?

14 Likes

Get off my Lawn, you punk notifications…

5 Likes