New business card

I did a few calculations based on standard dimensions, and standard card stock weight (350 g per square meter) so yeah, I knew it was in the ballpark. But to have it be spot on would be very cool.

A bit jealous.

Nicely done.

Doesnā€™t matter. No one in the US is able/going to check because mg = metric.

ThatĀ“s because a joke doesnĀ“t usually get funnier when you explain it.

3 Likes

>Picked them up from the printers yesterday.

Wonder who left them there.

1 Like

Holding out for floating ink mā€™self. I want real shadows under my text.

May cause agitation in opposing views. Donā€™t take Beschizza if you are allergic to tarantulas on a stick, twitter or graphs. Tell your doctor if you confuse Doctorow with Beschizza, this may be a sign of an overdose.

1 Like

Made bet to self that America Psycho reference would be made in under ten comments, was not disappointed.

American Psycho reference was made in post.

This song just popped up on my Pandora today out of nowhere. Good fun singing along on the commute.

Fortunately, I didnā€™'t get hit by a car.

I would find your local offset print shop and ask there. Granted, they are less and less common everyday.

The raised part is the snobby part, so to be ultra snobby Iā€™ll go with just a blind emboss on a rich rag card stock - no plebeian ink to mar the effect.

Yeah, I was really looking for the 1500-mcg version of his business card :slight_smile:

1 Like

You quoted the wrong person. Not that it matters much.

Pfizer may be a messed up company, but some of their employees have some pretty great business cards:

(the cards arenā€™t the only things larger then averageā€¦lol)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.