New frontrunner in the none-more-black new materials world championship

[Read the post]

1 Like

Needs those Norwegian guys goofing around in the forest!

7 Likes

I’ll make the obligatory Spinal Tap reference, if nobody else is going to. ahem

Well, it’s one blacker, isn’t it? It’s not ten. You see, most blokes, you know, will be playing at ten. You’re on ten here, all the way up, all the way up, all the way up, you’re on ten on your paint brush. Where can you go from there? Where?

I don’t know.

Nowhere. Exactly. What we do is, if we need that extra push over the cliff, you know what we do?

Put it up to eleven.

Eleven. Exactly. One blacker.

12 Likes

black half-lives matter

Welp, the Elder Goth Cabal will need to update their bylaws again…

2 Likes

so when can I get boots made out of this…

2 Likes

Boots? Hell, I want a full wardrobe! I’ll call the line: His Dark Materials!!

5 Likes

These are dark times we are living in.

2 Likes

I will settle for a fuligin cloak.

2 Likes

Did anyone else ever notice that the BBC’s online media player’s volume goes up to 11?

4 Likes

Ok, first of all:

we harness the structural darkness of the material

holy shit.

And, this.

1 Like

Isn’t this the obvious Spinal Tap reference… or am I being too obvious…?

Seems black is the new black.

1 Like

Laugh now, but when they reach a black that absorbs 101% of available light, you’ll come running for help, stumbling around and bumping into furniture in the darkness and who’ll be laughing then?!?!!!

5 Likes

I guess I can finally pitch this old t-shirt of mine that says “I’m only wearing black until there’s something darker.”

It’s faded a bit.

4 Likes

This side of the Pond we had Fr. Ted to explain the true nature of Black

And, as Jamie Lee Curtis relates, when she and her husband Christopher Guest went car shopping, they discovered that the Tesla Model S sound system goes to 11

2 Likes

How did they both not die laughing at that moment? It’s all the more hilarious because the sales guy didn’t recognize Guest.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.