New J6 footage of MAGA mob is released — and it's not blurred (video)

Originally published at: New (unblurred) J6 clip released

4 Likes

They brought American flags to an attack on America?

6 Likes

“Real Americans” tend toward an understanding of where and what “Real America” is that tacks between esoteric and self-interested.

3 Likes

What are we really going to see that we haven’t already seen?

And to put it another way, what are conservatives going to pretend they don’t see?

I’m not sure the faces really matter at this point, law enforcement has seen them which is why 1000+ insurrectionists are facing charges. Worse case: conservatives will look at faces and try to match them up with some leftists for their false flag narrative.

3 Likes

It was a false-flag operation.

6 Likes

It’s a fringe thing.

6 Likes

Fuck every single one of those MAGAts

8 Likes

A recurring theme some have been circulating is that the Capitol police stood aside and waved them in, leading innocent insurrectionists to believe they were invited rather than trespassing.

I don’t expect that additional footage of a mob physically shoving those officers aside is going to change their minds, but at least it’s a quick way to refute that specific claim.

6 Likes

Yeah, and desecrated some of them by writing on them.

1 Like

Crowds are freaking scary things. The line between a safe group of people standing around and a stampeding mob trampling and crushing people can be a thin one.

Every time I see one of these videos, I think about how much worse this could have been.

We could have seen:

• Increased force and violent response from Capital Police.
  • Mob stampede towards police, trampling and crushing crowd and police.
  • Mob stampede away from police, trampling and crushing the crowd.
  • Increased violence between mob members.
  • Substantially more injured and dead people throughout the crowd and police.
7 Likes

They are eternally and proudly ignorant of history.

4 Likes

I beg to differ. With this new footage out and many, many, many more people watching it, who knows who’ll pop up heretofore undiscovered by the DOJ.

5 Likes

These guys weren’t rioters they were just doing a roll play study of fluid dynamics. They knew where the cam was, and what their roll was.

2 Likes

a successful coup and the end of our democracy. :cry:

and that risk isn’t over yet, unfortunately.

eta:

heck, maybe they’ll finally figure out who planted the pipe bomb.

5 Likes

I once accidentally got caught in a ticker tape parade for the Rangers near New York city hall. Truly one of the most terrifying moments of my life, and that was a happy occasion. I wouldn’t go near that kind of crowd willingly,

For those interested, there’s a podcast on the Georgia woman who died that day after being caught in the putsch mob. She shouldn’t have been there at all, but in less than 9 months she was completely radicalised by the Qnuts.

That’s my hope too. There were a lot of arseholes there that day, and too many of them are still walking around free.

2 Likes

Uhoh. Moses is going to have a cow.

1 Like

My colleague put a twitch stream up on the TV at work all day on the 6th. We watched it while we ate lunch. It had 6 or so live streams running and while some of them were just muddling about, some of them were actively destroying property and assaulting people.
Maybe because of this I just assume everyone has seen the footage. We all know what happened. Im probably wrong though?

3 Likes

Is it my VPN or is this still awfully blurry?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.