New Jersey governor signs bill to legalize pot

Appreciate it! I’ve decided that I’m going to really try to avoid combusting and smoking flower for lung health reasons, and I think the portability of the Craft+ will work well for me. You’ve confirmed that in general they make solid products. Thanks!

2 Likes

I’m a fan of the arizer air and solo II. Great portable unit with an amazing heater.

3 Likes

Oh, I will check those out as well! Thanks!

2 Likes

Can you PM me with the shop name/location? Rent’s too damned high in Ann Arbor, and all the shops charge commensurately.

Question to the growers: is it really any harder to grow MJ than it is to grow vegetables? Growing is on my mind this week as my peppers are germinating.

2 Likes

From my experience, growing cannabis is as easy as growing vegetables. Growing good cannabis with high yield is just as hard as growing a good crop.

3 Likes

I kinda figured as much. Thanks for responding!

(Looking forward to another bumper crop of Scotch Bonnets!)

3 Likes

It’s Green Genie :smiley: The addy is 24600 W McNichols Rd, Detroit, MI 48219 They’re a medical-only ahem joint, no recreational sales yet, so U need the card. I’m sure it would be worth the drive & gas $!

I wish U and your yummy scotch bonnets all the best!

I love it when they’re Rasta colored!

ETA: Oops! Missed the “PM me” part of yr comment. Hope It’s OK.

2 Likes

It’s OK! I wasn’t sure if you’d be OK with divulging your source in the public threads. Then again, there are only about 4 metro Detroit folks here that I know of.

I don’t have a medical card, so I’m out of luck with your shop for now. Hopefully they can get a recreational license sooner than later.

1 Like

The only thing cannabis needs are things that will make tomatoes and peppers grow really well. Fertile, well drained soil, loads of sun, and abundant water (just avoid getting it on the flowers). There’s a damn good reason its called weed.

2 Likes

The card’s easy to get, and cheap when U get it at the right places. Many dispensaries also offer discounts to cardholders; I’m sure his have more than made up for the cost of the card. I’ll ask my BF about it again, and figure out how to send U a PM w/the details.

I’m happy to hip others to such a nice shop, so long as they don’t deplete their stock too much :wink:

1 Like

My issue is that I have a professional license, and the “green” cards are issued by the same state agency. I have zero confidence that they don’t cross-reference their databases. (I’ve got a minimum of 10 years to go before I don’t need that license anymore. :pouting_cat:)

Anyway, word of mouth will eventually reveal the right shop for me, I just hope it doesn’t end up being in Marysville, Lake Orion or some other part of the Metro that is pretty much the other side of the universe for me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.