New Rob Ford video: Laughable Fumblebuck drops a gigaton of F-bombs

you are, however, still here.

6 Likes

Knowing Toronto as I do, I can be pretty sure the wish was “I wish Toronto was a world class city”. Now we have a world class ass as mayor.

there’s just one thing I need answered: birds?

“liars, thieves and… birds”

Birds? What the fuck does that mean?

The Baron Harkonnen would be deeply upset, probably 'did you remember that one reference to “Piter’s pain amplifiers”, because I sure do." upset, if you were comparing his leadership to Mr. Ford’s.

Really? So amusing you signed up to say it? Not the crack fuelled violent rantings of a man elected to public office and insisting on holding it, but an expression used by Cory on his blog. That’s what got you all riled up.

3 Likes

ZING!!

2 Likes

So, he’s just full-on Ricky now?

I think you’ve made it pretty clear you don’t read the site. I thought that was your thing, completely uninformed disagreement. Are you sure you want to change it to insulting your hosts? Because you’re not so good at it.

12 Likes

Among my (admittedly liberal-leaning) Torontonian friends, “laughable bumblefuck” is the term of choice. So perhaps you just aren’t running in the relevant circles.

2 Likes

Duly. Fucking. Noted.

3 Likes

Calgary primate here. Ditto. Laughabale bumblefuck really does fit well, and is used here, as well. Anything ‘higher brow’ would be far too ‘civil’ for this stain. Personally, I refer to him as Rob Fnord.

I know! Outrageous that someone would be promoting their own work on their own blog!

Well so far you’ve got the evidence that it’s annoying two other folks, and one of them has been sprouting nothing but ill-concieved rubbish here recently.

3 Likes

Oh! I’d been working on figuring out what was really going on around here! Wow - you might just have cracked it!

5 Likes

It’s a warm-up session before he goes out to talk to people. It appears to be working well, as he’s all riled up and ready to go.
Probably. ; )

1 Like

I heard it more earlier on in the Ford saga, but I think as we’re leaving “bumble”-land and entering “cluster”-territory, it seems to have fallen out of use. Maybe it’s just too lighthearted.

1 Like

http://www.bing.com/search?q="laughable+bumblefuck"&src=IE-TopResult&FORM=IE10TR

Noooooooo! UR making people saaaaad! Stop it!

1 Like

parsing…

I thought that too. Apparently birds is gangster slang for a nobody. Or it could be an Angry Birds reference, maybe he sides with the green pigs. Or maybe he misunderstood Trainspotting.

he’d have to lose a couple of hundred pound before he could be compared to Big Red