New study: Air rage triggered by walking through First Class

I’m safe with my guns. If only everyone else would be like me, we wouldn’t have any problems, amirite?”

2 Likes

depends how you define out and public. Dunnit?

Don’t project those on me, amirite? :wink:

2 Likes

While the Haven is hidden, or at least camouflaged, on Norwegian’s cruise ships, its archrival Royal Caribbean, by contrast, makes no secret of what is available to passengers who pay the most. Its Royal Suite class isn’t a ship within a ship, but it serves much the same function with one significant difference: Regular passengers can push their noses up against the glass, literally.

On Royal Caribbean’s new ship Anthem, diners must first walk past the frosted glass windows of Coastal Kitchen, reserved for suite occupants, before they can crowd around the buffet tables of the open-to-everyone Windjammer Café.

6 Likes

I just assume every post is about Trump these days unless otherwise indicated. If I had a time dilation device, I’d jump into the future where at least after the Trumpocalypse there will be no one left to say the wanker’s name.

3 Likes

Watch out for those projectiles!!

2 Likes

Only “out in public?”

2 Likes

I don’t know what that means. The topic is air rage, which might be linked to seeing people in first class. So in relation to that, I try to MMOB, not worry that people are talking about me (they usually aren’t), or get upset over someone who has more money than me (which is most people), look better than me (which is most people), drive a nicer car than me (which is most people), have a nicer spouse/gf/bf (which is everyone), etc. Nor am I apt to butt in on someone who is talking too loud, or eating something smelly, or breaking a minor law, (when you were younger it was tattling) etc. I worry about myself, and let them do their thing.

3 Likes

T’was a little joke, at your expense; because judging solely from your commentary here you seem a wee bit self involved; that’s all.

In general, I agree with you about minding one’s own business.

3 Likes

It’s a full time job taking care of myself. I’m a handful. And exhausting.

3 Likes

*lolz

Well, just imagine if you were responsible for any other individuals besides yourself.

(I’m presuming that you you don’t have children and/or dependents, but I could easily be wrong; I often am.)

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a child, so I have to make sure to feed her when she’s with me.

She tried to kill me last weekend. Tripped me in the parking lot. Slow motion, hands flailing, bad leg giving out. The car broke my fall - I’m ok!

She might grow up to be an assassin.

8 Likes

See what I mean? I was wrong.

:slight_smile:

Only if you’re lucky.

*lolz

1 Like

I’ve never heard anything like this before…

Hourly editorial meetings might reduce these screwups, but imagine all the dissapointedness in the boingboing if it had a more managed editorial policy.

2 Likes

Too late. All you can hope now is she gets paid well for it someday.

2 Likes

Guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the bounty hunter :smile:

9 Likes

Bless you for having a sense of humor about it. Not everyone is so blessed.

3 Likes

How do you know he’s joking?

2 Likes

I’m projecting, of course!

6 Likes

1 Like

To your credit, her mother thinks I can’t take care of her either.

1 Like