New topic page rendering deploying today!

Does this have anything to do with mobile in-reply-to links going to profiles, instead of the replied-to post?

3 Likes

Yes that would be a bug cc @eviltrout

1 Like

Eviltrout!? I have found my nemesis!

3 Likes

But in seriousness, nexus 5p, haven’t found any issues yet. And I absolutely see less of the spiny thingy. I hope eviltrout is breem’ing with pride on this release.

2 Likes

Hey, @eviltrout this is broke.

But, it does all seem to load a lot faster, so there is that. Keep up the great work!

5 Likes

Oh dear World Wide Web gods, hear my prayer, of all possible Turing machines to enshrine inside the standards of your Web, why oh why oh why Javascript?!

3 Likes

Good catch.

Is the result.

Eta

Oh, and line spacing on the error title… :smiley:

Hmm showing top all time there under popular on the 404 page is really not great. Gonna see if @techapj can switch that to top last month so it is less stale.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I am your humble QA fishy fish.

Wait wait wait you can really catch a fish with just your thumb?

9 Likes

:bug:s …

What Bugs?!

:arrow_double_up: fixed :slight_smile:

Was kind of subtle, clicking on arrow would take you up and profile to profile… click target is so tiny no point having two links there, so … fixed :slight_smile:

Please keep bug reports coming, this is helping my aging brain come to terms with the new system :wink:

4 Likes

Is this related in any way to the BBS working poorly or not at all with desktop Safari?

Define poorly? What is going on?

Lately it’s been tossing up https errors and json errors. On mobile now away from home so can’t be more specific. I’ll post screenshots when I get home tonight

Sure, screenshots and exact versions would be helpful, likely very unrelated to this change cause it just shipped 2 hours ago here :slight_smile:

1 Like

I give you one
:cat: Not Creepy Internet Hug :cat:

3 Likes

Seems to have got a @sam on the line this time. But not trout, evil or otherwise.

I’ll see myself out.

2 Likes

The beauty of having a cross timezone team is that bugs can be fixed almost 24 hours a day … 6 days a week, during someone’s work day, even with a team of 7. :blush:

Though I did deprive you of a Canadian apology, and for that I apologize.

5 Likes

Okay, done via

2 Likes