New tractor powered by bullshit

Originally published at: New tractor powered by bullshit | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Too bad it can be powered by rhetorical bullshit, as we seem to have an endless supply of that!

Jokes aside, this is good news!

12 Likes

Congress would become a net contributor.

12 Likes

Hell, the Freedom Caucus could provide all the necessary energy for at least a couple of generations!

6 Likes

It is.

But still, is it a Trumptor, or perhaps a Tuckter?

4 Likes

The tractor looks like a giant children’s toy.

All tractors do, these days.

3 Likes

If they can do it with a truck, why not a tractor too.

3 Likes

The use of “Tonka” as the stories category made me snort with amusement.

4 Likes

Wait, it’s not from Tesla?

3 Likes

I thought they already were, or has the plan to turn the remains of Abraham Lincoln into a generator (taking advantage of him spinning in his grave) not been completed yet?

4 Likes

Well, there is a clear lack of running anything off their BS thus far… we just need to figure out how to harness it…

1 Like

Basically, it’s a methane-powered tractor. The technology was available for decades, because methane powered busses are used a lot.
The biggest problem now is that methane prices have skyrocketed, here from 90 eurocents/kg before war the prices are in the rance of 3 euro/kg and a lot of pumps have closed and are sellin only LPG, petrol a nd diesel fuel. Here the bus company has both electric, diesel and metnane busses and I see way more electric and diesel busses than methane ones. Too bat that both electricity prices and diesel fuels are rising…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.