New York Governor Kathy Hochul says it is Israel's right to destroy Gaza

I Dont Like It GIF by Coca-Cola

7 Likes

IIR they burned Buffalo in 1813.

4 Likes

the correct way to phrase the thought is to say Israel has the right to defend themselves against HAMAS.
That’s because Hamas attacked Israel.

Why bring Canada into this. Sometimes people over think their thoughts. Keep it simple and direct.

Except she’s not just asserting Israel’s right to defend itself against Hamas and I see no reason to assume that’s what she meant to say. She’s saying it is a normal and natural reaction for one state to destroy another if it feels threatened.

7 Likes

I never claim to know what others “mean”, but I’m always amazed that people don’t know how to properly express their thoughts in public. Especially when they know they will be examined under a microscope.

What makes you think she wasn’t expressing her thoughts properly?

Lots of people really do seem to believe that it’s acceptable for Israel to slaughter everyone in Gaza in the name of keeping themselves “safe.”

6 Likes

What a horrid, inhumane thing to even think, let alone say aloud where other people can hear.

She sounds like straight up a sociopath, in my non-professional opinion.

6 Likes

Oh I think she meant to say exactly what she said. She doesn’t give two shits about the nearly 30,000 people (including CHILDREN) who have been violently killed and she wanted to express that it’s okay with her that they’re dead. :woman_shrugging:

Seth Meyers Idk GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.