New Yorker documents every pizza slice he's eaten for past nine years, shares hard data

Originally published at: New Yorker documents every pizza slice he's eaten for past nine years, shares hard data | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Of course, none of these slices will stand up in a contest with pizza from insert your home town here! Personally, I like pizza from everywhere-the variety keeps it interesting.

4 Likes

Yikes.

No statement of quality or delight because of fear of bribes?

Also, the single cheapest part of a slice is the sauce. The dough takes time and care and the cheese costs $.

I’m not sure what to make of a shared obsession that offers no value to others. That’s the reason to share our obsessions, after all.

Long live Fluff.

3 Likes

He does say “no particular order” but I’m shocked to find Roebling Pizza at #319. It makes sense from the standpoint that he visited in 2014 and so it was 300+ slices ago (and presumably never visited again? Or just reports each slice once?). But Roebling’s might be the best I’ve had, in NYC or anywhere.

2 Likes

Except Altoona pizza… that stuff is just weird

1 Like

Long live Fluff(ernutter pizza):
Imgur

3 Likes

Chicago deep dish at Pequod’s.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.