Newly minted dowsing rod expert declares Trump will be President in 2025

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/07/19/newly-minted-dowsing-rod-expert-declares-trump-will-be-president-in-2025.html

1 Like

Is Rachel Lanny a grifter or a gullible idiot?

magic8ball-yes

9 Likes

8 ball seinfeld GIF by Global Entertainment

8 Likes

200w

7 Likes

She hasn’t found any water yet, but as with other dowsers it’s right there on her brain.

8 Likes

I believe the phrase you are looking for is “useless idiot.”

7 Likes

nbc brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

9 Likes

Contributed by Jennifer Sandlin

8 Likes

Yes.

Also: stop giving airtime to grifters and gullible idiots.

4 Likes

Season 3 What GIF by The Lonely Island

7 Likes

I feel called to expose and ridicule them, honestly.

3 Likes

I asked my magic 8 ball if she was full of shit, and it said “Signs point to yes”, so…

3 Likes

I recall a toy that floated around in the adult kitchen drawers (no, not that kind of adult, or toy) back home in the midwest in the seventies. It consisted of a small rod with a sort of hockey stick bend on one end, the other end is cut off and a small wooden propellor is loosely attached to the end. The barrel of this part has a series of regular ridges carved into the top surface perhaps 6-8mm apart and perhaps 3-4 mm deep between ridges. A second stick is used to rub against the ridges and lo and behold the propellor turns in one direction. You say the magic words and VIOLA! the propellor slows and turns in the opposite direction.
Magic. The kind you can make small bets and win on.

The trick was you just continued the same rubbing back n forth motion but added some gentle pressure from your pointer finger to the side of the barrel. Resonances and such methinketh.

This person may as well just flip a coin for every question.

3 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.