WATCH: Asked about 2nd-term priorities, Donald Trump goofs bigly on Hannity

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/06/26/watch-asked-about-2nd-term-pr.html

“You don’t have to drop bombs on everybody. You don’t have to kill people.” — Donald Trump, June 25, 2020.

12 Likes

Not that Trump has either.

26 Likes

You don’t have to but I do.

5 Likes

Trump said during the weird interview with Hannity that Vice President Joe Biden “is going to be president because some people don’t love me.”

Huh. Maybe he’s coming to realize that he won’t be able to steal another election after all.

Not that he and his minions aren’t still trying mightily. Maybe he’s playing rope a dope.

18 Likes

Well, you didn’t expect him to talk to Sean about his grifting opportunities in public now did you?

14 Likes

Perhaps if all the pressure piles on he’ll sink into a gigantic man-baby depression and give up for months. His tweets will be pure pity-party. The rallies? Glum and lifeless, scarcely attended. He’ll start talking about how much he looks forward to spending more time in Florida.

Not gonna happen, but a man can dream.

15 Likes

He missed his calling as a beat poet.

5 Likes

Aw, poor little Donny never go to go to a Washington sleep over?

Yup. People like Fred Trump Sr.

10 Likes

54 Likes

Wait, he’s finding out in November if he is re-elected as the 45th president of the U.S.? Goddammit we are in “Groundhog Day,” aren’t we?!

4 Likes

He has no meaning either, as that ramble handily proves.

4 Likes

You DON’T have four years experience - you have ONE DAY’s experience, 1460 times!

16 Likes

6 Likes

Which part of this is supposed to be the goof? Where he says Biden will win?

2 Likes

Fixed that for him.

2 Likes

Trump’s mind is a Rolodex of random phrases. Ask him a question and he will spin the Rolodex and spew a dozen or so of them.

14 Likes

Trump said during the weird interview with Hannity that Vice President Joe Biden “is going to be president because some people don’t love me.”

I’m starting to get the vibe that he actually doesn’t want to be re-elected. His health is obviously going to shit, and I’m sure he’d be perfectly happy golfing all day rather than stroking out in the next 4 years.

The problem is that he’s such an ass that he can’t stand to admit defeat so he’ll keep trying and dividing leaving Biden with an even bigger mess to pick up. Ugh. We didn’t need Biden. We needed someone younger with more energy. That won’t change the fact that I’m voting down-ticket (D) for the foreseeable future, but Harris or O’Rourke would have been an awesome alternative. I’m still crossing my fingers that Biden goes with Harris.

9 Likes

100% rope a dope.

2 Likes

He might have already reached the “George HW Bush looking at his watch” stage

2 Likes

Have to say for once Trump was right: he nailed Bolton exactly. A guy who joined the national guard to avoid fighting in Vietnam despite supporting the war! He is a bloodthirsty warmonger who doesn’t feel even the slightest twinge of guilt when he bombs people in foreign countries or sends American youth to die for fake weapons of mass destruction. He thinks he will redeem himself by badmouthing Trump? My guess is that he doesn’t care at all what Trump did wrong. He’s doing this because he’s angry that Trump refused to start yet another war.

5 Likes