Anonymous Trump official: Don't worry, America, us unelected nameless GOP hacks have quietly executed a coup

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/09/05/anonymous-trump-official-don.html

9 Likes

I read it and HFS we need to order that potassium iodide ASAP
It will be a miracle if we make it thru Dolt 45’s ‘presidency’

6 Likes

I really thought that this shitshow couldn’t really top itself, but I was so, so, so wrong.

Even the things ol’ Anon has claimed to be successes (tax cuts, military, etc…) are fuckin’ terrible. These people SUCK.

Fuuuuuuuck!

27 Likes

Every. Damn. Day.

48 Likes

President or not, the “leader” is going to be a problem for society until the reaper scrapes him off.
He is so excessively arrogant, is there anyone else who could take his place? Don Jr. just doesn’t have that “cult appeal.” All the other wackos aren’t as established. I could be wrong. Who will the people turn to after Trump?

3 Likes

Nothing to see here. Move along people.

JHC

12 Likes

It’s that scamp Qanon, trying to throw us off the trail of that political mastermind who’ll expose the paedophile ring operated by Hillary beneath America’s pizza parlours and donut shops any day now…

This is really just blather from some palace functionary or a cabinet member who wants to look good when it’s all over, someone who knows that the editorial page of the New York Times is 2018’s best place for bullshit.

I’m sure, but it’s not a bad move as far as these things go. If I were a member of the regime’s “adult supervision” faction (i.e. establishment conservatives – still awful) and saw where this was headed there would be worse ways to buy a little cheap insurance if I didn’t have the integrity to quit.

16 Likes

if the Dems don’t win both house and senate (yeah I know senate is unlikely but still) this country is pretty much “last one turn off the lights”

the crazy thing is, what if the Dems do win, still don’t impeach and uncover massive corruption in his tax returns and the he STILL GETS RE-ELECTED - tell me that’s impossible just like Hillary would certainly win

7 Likes

Ignore the little man…

11 Likes

Ratpool!

I vote Sessions, he’s got to be super pissed off right now, bless his little heart.

5 Likes

How is invoking the 25th amendment, part of the Constitution, going to cause a "Constitutional crisis? The real reason they would do this, assuming it’s true, is so the GOP could hold onto power for just a little longer, maybe.

40 Likes

Given the instability many witnessed, there were early whispers within the cabinet of invoking the 25th Amendment, which would start a complex process for removing the president. But no one wanted to precipitate a constitutional crisis. So we will do what we can to steer the administration in the right direction until — one way or another — it’s over.

That’s not a constitutional crisis. That’s why the 25th is there. It’s really a sphincter crisis.

38 Likes

27 Likes

Somewhere in the distance…

7 Likes

First there were mouths for eyes. Now there’s this hyper-real Tex Avery thing. :confounded:

3 Likes

You haven’t ticked off ‘Controlled Mass Media’? What’s the matter, don’t you want to win Fascist Bingo?

19 Likes

Stylometry points to Pence

Obviously he’s trying to distract from the fact that he fucked a horse in preparation for a potential 2020 run:

14 Likes

I think that completes your thought properly without getting too blathery.

6 Likes

Well then, the Huck-of-Lies says: “do the right thing and resign.”

giphy%20(4)

5 Likes

Hmmm. If it is the VP, then he’s laying the groundwork for something. I wonder if he expects Trump to go down, and wants to position himself to say “Oh, no, I tried to control him!” In fact, the more I think about it, the more convinced I am.

7 Likes