Trump just announced that Nancy Pelosi is no longer speaker of the house

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/09/25/trump-just-announced-that-nanc.html

11 Likes

Once again, the Rage Mango demonstrates he has no clue about how the government actually works.

66 Likes

qGhiEIe

69 Likes

55 Likes

Sorry, Generalissimo and El Presidente for Life, it doesn’t work that way. Not yet, at least.

52 Likes

“… as far as I’m concerned…”

Oh, well, that settles it then.

41 Likes

Bold move Donnie!!!

Looking to set a record by being the 1st President to be both impeached and taken out under the 25th Amendment.

55 Likes

And for the ignorant here (myself included!), the speaker of the house is elected by a vote of the members of the house; the winner has to have an absolute majority of those voting, not an absolute majority of the members.

So yeah. as usual, he’s talking lies.

34 Likes

43 Likes

How’s about you are no longer President of these United States?

61 Likes

Seriously, what does he mean by that? Is he gonna try to remove her from his station? I just can’t figure out what’s going on with this guy anymore. It seems the more things go wrong the more extreme he gets as if he’s an overgrown toddler that got caught getting a cookie out of the jar.

Also, I seriously wonder if this guy is willing to go to blows to get his way?

41 Likes

He rejects her reality and is trying to substitute his own, but unfortunately for him reality doesn’t work that way.

53 Likes

That there is some proper nightmare fodder.

23 Likes

That’s because reality has a liberal bias.

36 Likes

As amusing as that statement is, it’s a reminder that regardless of the results of the 2020 election, Trump may claim fraud and refuse to concede or leave the office, insisting that he really won it – especially if the Democratic nominee is Warren.

36 Likes

Impressive and literal manifestation of a shambling Gurdjieffian cognitive primitive dreamed into being by the noospheric id of the Moloch worshippers.

27 Likes

I’m still holding out for Harris. Can you imagine Pence’s reaction to losing to a brownish-woman? I suppose his wife would have to be there for all the debates…

10 Likes

The more this strategy gets called out as likely, particularly in light of Congress’ inaction on election security, the less power it will have when it is inevitably invoked next year. Louder for those in back, pls.

3 Likes

So, is anyone starting to pick up on the fact that unless some real people physically stop this administration, as in with physical force, that that is in fact how this is going to work?

13 Likes

He really thinks that life is like a reality show

30 Likes