Newscaster does a live segment unwittingly with her nude partner in the background

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/20/newscaster-does-a-live-segment.html

Subtle.

4 Likes

I was hoping for a reaction from either party.

6 Likes

Sometimes is best not to mention the trunk in the room.

17 Likes

This wouldn’t have happened if they were using Zoom’s AI filter.

19 Likes

Nothing new here. I find that the Fox affiliates often focus on dicks and assholes much more prominently than this.

35 Likes

I guess I may be the first ‘deliberate chubby’ truther. Stay tuned for the (cough) exposé!

1 Like

They were standing stock still. Not even a wiggle.

5 Likes

Stock photo. She’s actually single.

Maybe :woman_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

I was thinking maybe it was a life size cardboard cutout of some sort seen at an odd angle. My wife’s mother has one of “Dean Winchester” that she keeps on her stairs, and occasionally forgets that he’s not real when turning the corner, thus startling her.

It brings to mind the ghost boy on the set of Three Men and a Baby.

7 Likes

“Unwittingly.”

kettle

18 Likes

Thought of that, too!

2 Likes

did the anchor say “She is Blazed” at the end of the segment?

4 Likes

“She is so brave,” I think.

7 Likes

And yet the world is still turning. Nothing happens… still nothing…
Hello?!
Nudity!
Nu-di-ty!
Doesn’t anyone think of the children?

10 Likes

OK - based on the pose of the guy standing there, no water running, and it is a live segment, here is what I think happened 2 minutes before the camera rolled.

“What are you doing?!”

“I’m taking shower, what does it look like?”

“I got a live story in two minutes!”

“So?”

“So I am doing a segment on hair, and need to do it in the bathroom!”

“Use the downstairs one.”

“The downstairs one has horrible light! I need this one!”

“Well I’m almost done…”

“Shit shit shit! I don’t have time for this. Turn off the water, stand there, and shut up for three minutes so I can get this segment out. … Hi, this is Melinda Mesa, and I’m coming from my bathroom where I am about to trim my my bangs…”

21 Likes

I was thinking there’d be a green screen type thing to add some level of clothing to accidental nudity in the background. One could get creative, use patterns instead of clothing.

But I like your idea of imaginary partners.

or fur. Whatever works!

3 Likes

Sweetie, with this lockdown all I’ve got is imaginary partners :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

15 Likes

Don’t we all? (Maybe even the people stuck at home with someone.)

But now it’s socially acceptable. You can talk about them to others and even introduce them to family or friends.

Or not be embarrassed by a photo in the shower.

1 Like