Newsmax host upset to be called "Male Karen" by McDonald's after insisting on lunch for breakfast

It is, but the problem there is that it’s also incel jargon.

Incels see women as either “Stacys,” who are hyperfeminine, attractive, and unattainable and who only date “Chads” (muscular, popular men who are presumed to sleep with lots of women), or “Beckys,” the “average” woman.

9 Likes

but they accused me of being a “MALE KAREN”

No, they correctly identified you as a ‘Male Karen’, chum. You wouldn’t accuse a bird in the garden of being a Bar-Tailed Godwit, or a mushroom as a Fly Agaric - it either is or it isn’t. And you totally are.

7 Likes

I think we’re missing the bigger issue: what kind of absolute psycho wants a fillet-o-fish for breakfast?

17 Likes

I doubt any employee actually called him a “male Karen”, because if they did, I want that to be my Mcdonald’s now.

6 Likes

Snagged this from the Twitter thread.

17 Likes

i swear i had never heard of Newsmax before this week, and suddenly they are everywhere. and now this Chad, who can’t even understand the concept of “breakfast hours,” jesus.

5 Likes

The entire point of Newsmax, OANN, Fox News, and most Talk Radio, is to find something that personally offends you and chalk it up to politics-- the “War on Christmas” is a forever war. It’s not actually being fought by anyone, so it will never be over. They can bring it up every year during a slow news cycle and pretend like victims,.

7 Likes

If you don’t order the double you’re not serious enough about it anyway…

4 Likes

Big Jim?

1 Like

May be reading too much into it, but there may be some Christian Outrage dog-whistling here as well.
I don’t know how actively he’s signaling it, but the Fillet-O-Fish was invented as a Friday Fast thing.
My grandmother was way into McDonald’s on Fridays for exactly that reason:

3 Likes

If a good conservative can’t even abuse the help at a fast food joint without being mocked, the Republic is clearly doomed.

4 Likes

Guessing this guy doesn’t know the price of a loaf of bread.

2 Likes

He just needs to move to Australia.
https://mcdonalds.com.au/menu/all-day-menu

2 Likes

Go home and ask your mother to make you one, Greg. There’s always “better than McDonald’s” at home. :wink:

4 Likes

mcdonfish

3 Likes

Fish isn’t the only option.

beaver, capabara, iguana.

though, It’s not lent just yet.

4 Likes

I’ll take “Things that never happened” for $500, Alex.

1 Like

And ducks, obviously.

1 Like

Very small rocks?

1 Like

Is she Catholic? Fish on Fridays tends to be Catholic thing.

1 Like