Newsmax rejected GQP Matt Gaetz, who wanted to be "media personality," stated today on website

Originally published at: Newsmax rejected GQP Matt Gaetz, who wanted to be "media personality," stated today on website | Boing Boing

6 Likes

A spokesman said Rep. Matt Gaetz misunderstood the phrase “Minor Celebrity.”

33 Likes

“Too toxic for Newsmax” is one hell of an achievement level.

43 Likes

It’s okay, he decided to stay in politics and take charge of the Republican party instead, along with his bff, Empty-G

Gosh, he’s as flighty as a 17 year old.

11 Likes

What do you wanna bet he finds a new one soon?

13 Likes

thumb_171546402_446480896456118_1960302447953453115_n-5465605329

8 Likes

At this point he’s even too toxic for ONAN (sic and sick). Too bad for him that Il Douche’s blog only lasted a few weeks.

9 Likes

I feel like he’s pretty unlikely to become a media darling, unless M.O.D.O.K. decides to go live-action.

9 Likes

Gaetz ‘get’ gets gone, goon gripes.

4 Likes
6 Likes

Bill O’Reilly, the rapist, spousal abuser and sexual harasser is welcome on “Newsmax TV”, so it’s not like they have a morals clause. Hope Gaetz feels betrayed enough to start flipping on other members of his party.

6 Likes

I’m honestly surprised pedophilia is a problem for NewsMax.

6 Likes

To be fair, being a TV news personality does require one to have a personality.

5 Likes

“Too hot for Newmax!”

1 Like

You can’t be all, “THOSE GUYS ARE A PEDOPHILIC CABAL!!!1”, while you’re keeping one as a pet.

11 Likes

So Sad GIF by memecandy

6 Likes

4 Likes

What type of garbage are you when you are rejected by garbage?

3 Likes

Guessing it’s more the unlikability. I think that quality used to be balanced out by his facilitating parties with young women who were paid to be there and party drugs, but now that that aspect of his behavior is tabloid fare, there’s too much scrutiny. Alan Dershowitz is still welcome, and he was friendly with Epstein, Trump is their hero, and he was best buds with Epstein and there’s allegations of Trump raping girls (as well as women), so it’s not like they’re scrupulous about such things.

3 Likes

Aww. I am sure there is a place for him somewhere.

Landfill, perhaps?

2 Likes