Nicolas Cage brings high energy and karate kicks in resurfaced 1990 interview

Originally published at: Nicolas Cage brings high energy and karate kicks in resurfaced 1990 interview | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Yes indeed, cocaine is a hell of a drug.

4 Likes

This very well could be cocaine, but equally so some people are just very high energy and a little weird. Again… it could be, but in general we seem to go straight to cocaine whenever someone is very high energy in public.
If there’s a specific speech pattern I’m missing or something… well I guess I didn’t spent enough time in the 80s to notice it right away. :slight_smile:

The highlight of Unbearable was when he makes out with himself.

1 Like

His drug use and addiction are things he’s admitted, so it’s not a great leap to go from seeing other interviews he’s given where he’s positively sedate in comparison to this one and think “cocaine.”

Also, I was riffing off Rusty’s keyword phrase at the bottom of the article.

3 Likes

I don’t know, kinda hard to beat Crispin Glover any time he was on Letterman. In fact, I think if you type ‘crispin glover’ into YouTube, the first pop-up is ‘crispin glover letterman’.

Wild at Heart is an awesome movie.

That could be seen as a solid entrance by Cage there…until one goes back and views a good ol’ fashioned Chris Farley entrance!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.