Nintendo Switch is in Amazon store

I won the “15 minutes in stock” lottery a couple of days ago. It’s a neat system. Wish there were not so many fiddle-y little parts though.

Let’s see.

My body is Reggae!

4 Likes

I said some wiseass thing on reddit the other day and got OVER 9000!

Update: variable pricing has engaged and it is now 376.99.

bOiNG!  

1 Like

with the caveat, remember how bad that library was for the first year or two?

Honestly, when Animal Crossing hits Switch (which I would bet on, a lot of the default avatars are from AC) I am lost for this world.

1 Like

Only if it is as good as New Leaf. The Wii sequels were not so great.

Just buy it from Target or whatever. It’s not like I haven’t seen 20 of them there at once.

You must have skipped past my naysaying posts :wink:

2 Likes

Well yes, but I also meant to type something like Nintendo will make millions of these Breath of the Wild Stations they’ll be no escaping them soon, even if they’re not quite as ubiquitous as an xbox 720 or whatever. And I just forgot to.

1 Like

Reminder from above: It’s not variable pricing, Amazon ran out and it’s showing only 3rd party sellers :wink:

Target and Best Buy are your most consistent options for getting the console at MSRP. You just need to get lucky though since they often will tell you they don’t have any consoles even if they have them in stock. It avoids angry people getting there saying “YOU SAID YOU HAD THEM” when what they received was 5 consoles which sold out in the 10 minutes it took said person to get to the store.

AFAIK Switch isn’t rare at all in Europe.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.