Noem's heartless puppy-slaying was a job audition for the cruelest U.S. President in history

10 Likes

(excerpt) But it appears Trump has finally realised [sic] the error of his dog-hating ways – or, at least, that he finally understands how terribly the optics look to a dog-loving world. After Conan the Belgian Malinois was wounded taking out al-Baghdadi, Trump dialled [sic] down the mutt-hating and ramped up his love of dogs:

“Our ‘K-9’, as they call it,” [Trump] sighed, misty-eyed. “I call it a dog. A beautiful dog. A talented dog.”

11 Likes

When even CatTurd2 thinks that she’s scum…

10 Likes

[Jon of The North: “” — Bluesky (bsky.app)]

8 Likes

So, this counts as a confession of animal cruelty, right? Right …?

2 Likes

It self-evidently is that, yes, but her base thinks that’s a “good” thing. They revel in cruelty to lesser beings who don’t fall in line when they snap their fingers.

7 Likes

Ehhh… I think I would give the tile of "cruelest president " to Woodrow Wilson or Andrew Jackson…

Geez. She gets a wire-haired pointer, which is an excellent bird hunting dog, and expects it at 14 months (teenager) to act like a trained, experienced older dog. And then, knowing she has an untrained bird dog, she turns it loose where family friends have free-range chickens.

9 Likes

Joke’s on her… Trump can’t read

3 Likes

Plump is gonna go with Ruin Sanctimonious because he has a better chance of interfering with the Epstein investigation. AND…they can compare shoe lifts.

3 Likes

The memescape is on fire about this. I made a very simple one.
Screenshot 2024-04-29 112945

3 Likes

Only because it was too small for that anyway.

2 Likes
13 Likes

She’ll get Secretary of Education

2 Likes

USDA?

There’s a clear connection to the…

USDA

(complete enough for you BBS?)

5 Likes

Or Health and Human Services.

Nah, scratch that. She’ll get to run this, or oversee it, etc.:

2 Likes

Honestly read that as Human Sacrifices. Getting late for me I think.

7 Likes

“Cricket…. Where’s Cricket, mama?”

2 Likes

5 Likes

Isn’t this par for the course with this fascist monsters? I’m overwhelmed with fear that Trump will win before he goes to prison for his many crimes. Biden is frankly lackluster and the anti trump movement has lost its momentum. These monsters will do even more damage to this country. We’re doomed.

1 Like