Nope. ⛔

Best, mon ami.

Careful, that’s an admission of association. They’ll get you with R.I.C.O.

1 Like

Ooh, yer good.

1 Like

No, admission itself does not readily provide verifiable evidence - especially since I admitted to committing dozens of mutually exclusive crimes at the same time. I was aware of the surveillance devices, but nonetheless proceeded to rehearse my lines for the upcoming crime thriller I am writing.

1 Like

Best get rid of that last pesky bit of evidence!

4 Likes

Nokuza!

2 Likes

Isn’t ‘browser companion’ a particularly anodyne euphemism for a deeply disreputable class of software; effectively a genus of spyware selectively bred for atrocious UI?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nope2</sup/>.

3 Likes

THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CONTAINS AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH WILL, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION, REQUIRE YOU TO SUBMIT CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST US TO BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION. UNDER THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, (1) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE CLAIMS AGAINST COMPANY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING, AND (2) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO SEEK RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.

https://www.secretrune.com/terms-of-service

2 Likes

When you’re topless dancing in your panties and headphones in front of your laptop (and honestly, who isn’t?) you really need the Cute Kitty webcam cover.

3 Likes

First, you’ve sold me on it. Second, stop spying on me!

9 Likes

(Deutera)Nope.

2 Likes

:rolling_eyes:

1 Like

Fell down an antivax rabbit-hole and…

Oh, so much nope.

3 Likes

You don’t have to fall very far down the hole to get that kind of stuff, either:

If my sister ever asks why I call chiropractors “witch-doctors,” I now have somewhere to point.

3 Likes

1 Like

The Illini Republicans’ attempts to present itself as a color-blind group that wishes society could just get rid of social identities and only judge people based on merit and the quality of their character.

That is some white bullshit.

The bake sale idea, along with thoughts like “hurr durr why is there Black Entertainment Television but no White Entertainment Television”, is shit that a lot of people think as incoming freshmen but next to nobody thinks as graduating seniors.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.