North Korea takes a dump over South Korea, launching 260 trash — and poop-filled — balloons

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/29/north-korea-takes-a-dump-over-south-korea-launching-260-trash-and-poop-filled-balloons.html

5 Likes

I wonder if the “various dirty things” is referring to the Soap Operas the the South Koreans often include with their balloons?

7 Likes

Seoul sends leaflets and DVDs, Pyongyang responds with bags of poop?

Worst pen-pal ever.

12 Likes

N & S both optimistic about fertilizer exchange.

3 Likes

Juvenile but infinitely better than bullets and bombs.

8 Likes

Test for future deliveries of chemical or biological weapons? Hope South Korea invests in some drones to shoot those balloons down before they cross the border.

4 Likes

Or leaflets insulting the Kim family.

3 Likes

That seems like a lot of escalation at this point. It seems like they could just hire someone with the proper experience for a cheaper, lower tech solution.

8 Likes

You going to ask the US DOD for $23 million for drones or $1,745.36 for darts?

4 Likes

This seems a good opportunity to better understand NK diet and culture through analysis of the materials they have sent, rather than just shoving them in a hole.

2 Likes

The Cholera Wars have begun.

So nothing truly nasty like Piers Morgan’s book…

/s

Keeping it classy, North Korea.

I’m glad to see evidence that they have enough fertilizer that they can spare some to fill balloons with.

I’d watch that Rambo reboot.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.