Now the video of Liz Cheney reading treason texts by GQP has added images for full effect

Originally published at: Now the video of Liz Cheney reading treason texts by GQP has added images for full effect | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Yep, the GQP gang is all there.

16 Likes

I didn’t even notice the little mustaches the first time around. They looked so…. natural….

14 Likes

One of the more interesting points of view that I read yesterday was that you may hate them, but with all the anti-mask and anti-vax propaganda, technically these folks have killed more Nazis than anyone else in recent history…

15 Likes

I applaud their work/efforts, and hope for better numbers next year. As evidence is bearing out, the over 60 crowd that goes in for this sort’a GQP/tRumper/Nazi/Fascism/Bigotry are dropping like flies, 1 in 100 has died in the USA. They’re literally killing off their Reich Wing voters & viewers.

BTW: Interesting business model.

10 Likes

It may not be sustainable, but it sure makes them a hell of a lot of money.

(hmm… that seems to kind of be the modus operandi for conservative types)

11 Likes

Are you saying that Fox/GQP/Right Wingers are making money off of their customers misery? I think that’s what you are saying, it sure tracks with the evidence.

9 Likes

Unfortunately, given their role in radicalizing the American right, they’ve also created more Nazis than anyone else in recent history…

13 Likes

It’s a brilliant business move! A self regenerating market! (not weeping to myself… it’s dusty here)

10 Likes

Needs to have the identity of the speaker revealed before the quote. So much harder-hitting when you know who is saying the words while they’re being read.

2 Likes
4 Likes

Own goals don’t count.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.