This anti-GQP ad doesn't hold back, calling out Trump's traitorous base for what they really are

Originally published at: This anti-GQP ad doesn't hold back, calling out Trump's traitorous base for what they really are | Boing Boing

9 Likes

Who is this video for? The legal system is not going to solve the q-trumper problem.
The Dems didn’t have any answers to trump for 5 years and let him control the populace.
I’m unsure the Dem leaders even care, trump was just another divisive tool which made them rich too.
The republican voters beginning to sway from trump’s spell are wanting a more effective trump like politician… someone willing to have a bite that matches the barking.

I feel like this video was made simply for clicks.

9 Likes

10 Likes

“Patriots”

Aren’t they all?

I understand your gripes but I don’t think the makers of the video expect it will “solve the problem.” It still helps for someone to say this stuff clearly and succinctly. If the video is made to sway anyone’s mind it’s for the still undecided, those in the GOP hesitant to leave or change the direction of the party. A small fraction of the country, admittedly.

Every little bit counts.

17 Likes

The narrator sounds a lot like the late Charles Grodin. Whether it’s him or someone else, it’s a good casting choice.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.