GOP Cop Killers is a powerful ad that shows what Trump and his GQP minions really think about police

Originally published at: GOP Cop Killers is a powerful ad that shows what Trump and his GQP minions really think about police | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Trump’s attitude to cops is his standard attitude to everybody, when they are useful he uses them, when not they are discarded.

27 Likes

Back(stab) the Blue!

10 Likes

26 Likes

I don’t need this

1 Like

They may or may not be crazy, but their moral compasses do seem to consistently point to the wrong pole.

6 Likes

Roll those videos for this guy.

5 Likes

You’d better learn to love them for real, Trumpy. They’re coming for you, soon.

13 Likes

Yeah i wouldn’t say that they hate the blue, most times they love them because they abuse, kill and imprison minorities and reporters. They’re useful until they’re not, in this case its more important for them to appeal to their racist base than support law enforcement.

21 Likes

When you’re a law breaker you don’t really like the police

What Trump wanted wasn’t a police force, he wanted a paramilitary loyal to him above the law.

You know, a death squad.

16 Likes

Does anyone have a bingo card for how many rules some gentlemen break in their attempts to get banned from the BBS?

22 Likes

21 Likes

Somewhere there is a pickup truck with an empty driver’s seat, awaiting the return of its faithful vlogger.

4 Likes

That ad is powerful. I don’t think it will get through to anyone who is already on the T train, but it’s important that we not lose sight of the violence and stark realities that went down on the 6th.
It should be made a national day of mourning so we don’t ever forget, and hopefully we don’t let ourselves get that close ever again.

8 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags because one user has been acting like a butt.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

The 01/06/21 date should be even more infamous than 09/11/01. This one being a REAL inside job means that, though the loss of life is lower, the cost to our country in the long-term is much worse if we don’t take action.

Also “because one user has been acting like a butt” is wonderful phrasing for a lockout.

11 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags because one user has been acting like a butt.

I wish the thread lock had a like button.

16 Likes

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

7 Likes

Not really accurate. He loves police about as much as he loves anyone other than himself. Are they useful? Right now?

1 Like