NRA kicks out second in command, Christopher W. Cox accused of complicity in failed coup against Wayne LaPierre

9 Likes

Its a neccisary self defense item and an entirely appropriate and not at all unstable platform for firing rifle sized rounds!

A practical need in this day and age!

6 Likes

Hopes & prayers! :laughing:

11 Likes
7 Likes

With the empty clip removed the holes turn it into a set of knuckles, with a loverly spike at the bottom too!

Clearly a zombie melee weapon!

But I wonder, the holes are rather small, is that Trump’s personal side-arm?

7 Likes

I am picturing my sausage like fingers either unable to fit the finger holes or getting stuck in them while trying to hold that eyesore. This is why bowling ball designers shouldn’t make firearms

5 Likes

Real men use sharpened spades for killing zombies up close

Real women use katanas

or spiked baseball bats
SX466

11 Likes

Those two look rather a lot like the Soviet spy couple in The Americans… coincidence???

7 Likes

Consider who we’re talking about here… :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

tumblr_mwmfjidHF81rec0w5o1_500

13 Likes

When I saw that graphic, I assumed they just handed him a pistol and told him if he did the honorable thing then they’d make sure his family was taken care of.

4 Likes

9 Likes

RZadqa

10 Likes

In the end, drama is the cancer that kills all trailer park Nazi groups.

19 Likes

After hiring Ollie North what did they think would happen?

15 Likes

I believe the NRA uses a slightly different version:

Pray & Spray

So was this an armed coup? I kind of feel like they didn’t drink ALL the cool-aid if there wasn’t a shoot out in the office. I mean what kind of example are they setting if they didn’t use guns to solve their problems. It’s almost like there is one set of etiquette for them and another for their dues paying members.

5 Likes

where are my white gloves??? how DARE you sir

1 Like

hopefully they are in enough of a hole that they can’t fund any politicians. Then in short time we can just fill the hole.

4 Likes

It’s just like they say - if you can’t trust Oliver North, then who can you trust?

8 Likes

Should be:

“Ah say, ah say…PISTOLS AT DAWN, SUH!!!

Ahem…I’ll see myself out now…

4 Likes