NRA kicks out second in command, Christopher W. Cox accused of complicity in failed coup against Wayne LaPierre

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/06/20/nra-kicks-out-second-in-comman.html

8 Likes

Who’d have ever guessed that a bunch of greedy right-wing ammosexuals would be prone to internal coups, backstabbing, and palace intrigues?

50 Likes

It pleases me to see that [NRA] terrorist organization eat its self.

38 Likes

Mmmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm, pass the salt.

20 Likes

Oh, what? The NRA is eating itself? Oh no. I’m so surprised and dismayed. Oh, noooo.

[popcorn eating intensifies]

24 Likes

The method of removal most preferred here is the circular firing squad.

25 Likes

Also in fun NRA news:

33 Likes

Race to the courthouse begins in 3. . .2. . .1. . .

10 Likes

Sylvia-popcorn

16 Likes

i say PISTOLS AT DAWN SIR!!!

16 Likes

Pistols? I suppose if you’re some lily-livered squish. AK47s are a man’s choice of dueling weapons.

19 Likes

I thought the AR-15 was the drug of choice?

18 Likes

This is how their board meetings have been going lately

16 Likes

“Pistol”

15 Likes

So, the only thing that can stop a white collar scoundrel with a bunch of guns is…a lawsuit?

17 Likes

Or this:

10 Likes

Does anyone here remember when the NRA used to be about gun safety and not politics?

16 Likes

Literally no, because they were taken over by extremists almost a decade before I was born.

24 Likes

That just doesn’t seem right. Kicking someone out for a failed coup? These are the gun people, right? Seems like a lost opportunity to reassert themselves.

I was going to post this in another thread, but it feels more at home here:

16 Likes

Not for nothing, but the plastic magazines and finger holes on a pistol grip just scream both “idiot who wasted money on their firearm” and “small penis” at the same time!

14 Likes