NSFW: Bewbs cause race car pilot to spin like Kid On Go Kart

Originally published at: NSFW: Bewbs cause race car pilot to spin like Kid On Go Kart | Boing Boing

Reminds me of that Seinfeld episode in which Kramer tries to sue the woman whose boobs distracted him while driving.

4 Likes

Elaine Benes: A woman is walking around in broad daylight with nothing but a bra on?!? She’s a menace to society!!!

2 Likes

What is a race car ‘pilot’? Is that like a race horse driver? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Time and place, my dude. Time and place.

1 Like

Ah, so that’s how the phrase “booby trap” came about?

10 Likes

Apparently, in many non-English European languages the word ‘pilot’ is indeed used to describe the person behind the wheel of a racing car. So you’ll occasionally get cases of someone familiar with F1 and other popular Europe-based racing series using that term when discussing the sports in English. It’s just not common.

3 Likes

Amstrad is right, I’ve been OD’ing on F1, where the FIA calls drivers “pilots.”

3 Likes

Race was going well till everything went tits up…

8 Likes

In fairness, the cars in these races do have a tendency to get airborne with alarming frequency.

As for the clip, I love that the driver, er, pilot, does an actual classic double-take before losing control.

4 Likes

If I had not seen the slow-no clip at the end, I wouldn’t have believed it, honestly. When you’re racing, you don’t see anything beside you like that. You’re looking two turns ahead if you’re doing it right. Looking too close in front of you is a classic rookie mistake. It’s what instructors call “fixating on the end of your hood” (or…. headlights in this case… cough)

If he was looking down track the correct distance, he never would have seen her lift her shirt at all.

10 Likes

It’s taken from the shipping industry-- the drivers aren’t trusted to properly maneuver their cars into the crowded pitlanes, so a pilot embarques onto the racecraft to take over navigation.

It’s all about SAFETY.

5 Likes

Scientists have yet to find a way to disengage the Boob-Lock “Feature” of the Male Brain.

5 Likes

If this fact were better-known women like this would have to just go to the track naked.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.