"Nuts!": Bloopers from old Hollywood TV and films

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/05/14/nuts-bloopers-from-old-h.html

6 Likes

That Doris Day tut! I am always left wanting to know what happened next by bloopers, but I still enjoy them.

Even in bloopers, Danny Kaye steals the show.

DK

6 Likes

it’s so weird to hear all those actors from classic films swearing (well, except for bogart – you EXPECT him to). i wish the first video also said what movie the outtakes were from. i only saw a few i was sure of.

4 Likes

There’s always been a rumour that General McAuliffe, when presented with the German demand for surrender at Bastogne, made a more profane response than “nuts!”. The prevalence of the exclamation in these bloopers suggests otherwise.

2 Likes

I would also expect Bette Davis to, as well.

3 Likes

It’s interesting how many appearances there are of contemporaries Humphrey Bogart—who’s been dead for over 60 years—and Olivia De Havilland, who is still alive.

3 Likes

It’s like watching those old VD films from the 40s. The actors aren’t famous but they’re shot in the style of any old film except everyone is talking graphically about sex.

2 Likes

oh yes – definitely!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.